|May 4 Home||
All-Stars 167 vs. Assault City Assault Squad (Syracuse, NY) 271
Blitz 181 vs. Assault City Battery Brigade (Syracuse, NY) 264
|Apr 28 Away||
Blitz 105 vs. Harrisburg Area Roller Derby (Harrisburg, PA) 194
|Apr 27 Away||
All-Stars 191 vs. Jerzey Derby Brigade (Morristown, NJ) 86
|Apr 13 Home||
All-Stars 186 vs. Salisbury All Stars (Salisbury, MD) 244
Blitz 225 vs. Keystone Roller Derby (New Cumberland, PA) 100
|Apr 7 AWAY||
Blitz 82 vs. Reading B Team (Reading, PA) 238
|Mar 9 Home||
All-Stars 192 vs. So Del Roller Girls (Dover, DE) 153
Blitz 143 vs. Jersey Shore Roller Girls (Jersey Shore, NJ) 215
We'll be at the next First Friday in Downtown Lancaster!
Catch us at Central Market Saturday at Central Market Lancaster!
The Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation (EBMRF) is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that works to raise funds and awareness for Epidermolysis Bullosa.
EB is a group of diseases characterized by blister formation after minor trauma to the skin. This family of disorders, most of which are inherited, range in severity from mild to the severely disabling and life-threatening diseases of the skin. This rare genetic disorder affects all ethnic and racial groups. Estimates indicate that as many as 100,000 Americans suffer from some form of EB.
The EBMRF pays no salaries and is entirely volunteer operated. Only 1% of donations go towards administration costs, the other 99% goes to research programs.
The Dutchland Rollers are honored to contribute to life saving and life enriching research.
What inspired you to join Dutchland?"The people are awesome!"
"On the All-stars playing seamlessly with my teammates."
You can now support Dutchland by shopping at smile.amazon.com. Select Dutchland Rollers, Inc. as your charity, follow this link: smile.amazon.com/ch/46-3793744
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Dutchland Rollers, Inc. is a public charity with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Contributions donated to Dutchland Rollers, Inc. are fully tax-deductible. This also means that Dutchland Rollers, Inc. is eligible for greater fundraising opportunities, which will further broaden the organization’s access to resources and strengthen its national amateur sports competition status, as well as within the local community.