The smorgasbord of smack-downs is always ready with a second helping.
- When did you first join?
- June 2010
- When was your first bout?
- April14th 2012
- What is your best position?
- I'm trying a bit of everything but I'd love to be a jammer someday.
- What brought you to DDR?
- I came to a bout in May and thought, 'I HAVE to do this.' I've never done anything physical before and I needed a new challenge.
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- Being a part of a team of strong women who push me to be the best I can be.
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- The night I passed my assessment I was getting ready to jam and the ref held his fist out indicating that I had no minor penalties. I didn't know what it meant so I fist bumped him.
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- I'm just proud of myself for sticking with something I have no natural talent for. I usually give up on things I'm not immediately good at.
- Got any injury stories?
- I took a skate to the head in January. I was only mildly concussed.
- Impress us with your skating skills…
- I'm pretty good and skating backwards, and I can do a left to right hockey stop.
- Derby props?
- Skates? R3's
Wheels? Radar Demons
Protective Gear? Triple8 Pads, child sized mouth guard
Must haves? Ice water, tube socks with the feet cut out, and Wolverine Band-Aids.
- Send out some heart-felt derby love to your peeps…
- Thank you so much to everyone especially Dani Killifornia and the ladies in my tot group for helping me achieve more than I thought myself capable of.