Colombian Killer #911
Photo by Nicole Matero
- When did you start playing Roller Derby?
- What positions do you normally play/like to play?
- I’m a Jammer most of the time, but I block too. I like to play both.
- What do you love about Roller Derby?
- I love that I can express myself through skating. I can be anything I want to be when I skate. I love that I have made so many new friends and relationships that I feel are going to be long lasting. We are so unique.
- Favorite Roller Derby moment?
- Every bout and scrimmage are my favorite moments.
- Most embarrassing Roller Derby moment?
- When I fall for no reason in front of a lot of people while I’m skating.
- What is one thing that Roller Derby/Dutchland helped you achieve?
- Lots of derby love and friendship
- What is one piece of advice you could give to newer girls or those who are thinking about joining Roller Derby?
- If you fall hard just forget it, and keep working harder! You will remember those days with a smile and you will love it!
- What has Roller Derby taught you?
- Roller derby has taught me to be strong in many different ways.
- Anything you’d like to say to your adoring fans?
- Keep supporting me--it means a lot to me! I love you guys!