“I’m gonna torch you and eat you for dessert!”
- When did you join?
- October, 2009
- What was your first bout?
- Delaware, May, 2009
- What is your best position?
- I love to block in the front. Working with someone to hold a jammer back is especially gratifying.
- What brought you to DDR?
- I went to an open skate with my husband. I was hooked after two sessions.
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- Teamwork and support. Not being very athletically inclined, I was especially nervous when I first joined the team. Encouragement was always offered. I never felt silly or out of place on Dutchland.
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- Most embarrassing roller derby moment? I thought that I had shorts on under my warm up pants. Surprise!
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- Knocking Biroller Disorder on his ass.
- DDR Awards/Fan Favorite Awards?
- I’ll get back to you…
- Got any injury stories?
- None, yet.
- Impress us with your skating skills…
- I can bootly block ANYONE. Go ahead, try me.
- Derby props?
- Skates: Riedell 126
Protective Gear: Hodge podge of Scabs and miscellaneous
Must-Haves: Dutchland Rollers Skort
- Send out some heart-felt derby love to your peeps..
- Give it a try and stick with it. The first two months are physically the hardest. Once you start to develop your new banging roller derby bod, skills and endurance start to fall into place.