You can find her out back drinkin’ her daddy’s moonshine faster than he can make it!
- Join Date?
- May 2006
- First Bout?
- Exhibition Bout 2006 - Harvest Moonshiner
- Best Position?
- What brought you to DDR?
- I was at a party and met Peg Legs. The rest is history.
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- I love derby. It’s in my veins. I eat, sleep, drink derby. Thank Jesus for Roller Derby!
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- Lining up on the line at ECDX in 2007, and fell over before the whistle at the start line. That was only the FIRST time.
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- Being voted MVP two years in a row. Being a coach, seeing skaters come up through the ranks and succeed.
- DDR Awards/ Fan Favorite Awards?
- 2007–2008 DDR Fan MVP
- Best Blocker 2007
- Best Pivot 2008
- Work Horse 2007
- Simon Says (Leadership) 2007 & 2008
- Barn Razoriest Barn Razor 2008
- Got any injury stories?
- The worst injury I have ever had was the power wedgie Cole Slaughter gave me after blocking her, sliding across the floor shoving all the clothing on my bottom half where the sun don’t shine.
- Impress us with your skating skills…
- My favorite move is staying one step ahead of everyone in the pack.
- Derby props?
- Skates: Riedell 425's
Wheels: Atom G-Rods
Protective Gear: Scab pads, S-One
Must-Haves: Beer, fun, water, air, um,… uh, uh, derby, I don’t think I could live without derby.
- Send out some heart-felt derby love to your peeps…
- I got LOTSA love… I got love for all my derby peeps. I can’t even make a list cause it’s like mad deep. Shout outs to hotel bathrooms! Shout outs to 15 passenger vans… easy pass vans, Josie Cuervo & Tamarra Neverdyes & all coordinators of Derby. And most importantly I’d like to thank Jesus!