She ain’t your sweet little sister…
- Join Date?
- August 2009
- First bout?
- June 2007 with the Mason-Dixon Roller Vixens
- Best position?
- What brought you to DDR?
- The desire to play at a more competitive level and be a part of a well-organized group of amazing people.
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- Why, well-oiled bearings do, of course! snort! That and something intangible, yet incredibly rewarding. It’s just a feeling. It’s skating faster, feeling stronger, a successful block, hearing that whistle as you break the pack as lead jammer. Something like that.
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- Shameless people are hard to embarrass. However, I did once emphatically try to call of a jam when I was not Lead Jammer. Oh my.
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- Playing at regionals in 2010 - the good, the bad, and the ugly, I’ll take it all!
- DDR Awards/ Fan Favorite Awards?
- 2009 Rookie of the Year
- Got any injury stories?
- I think the worst of it was a bruised rib… Many bruises… Permanent rink rash on my left butt cheek.
- Impress us with your skating skillz…
- Come to a bout! Maybe I will.
- Derby Props?
- Skates: Riedell GrandPrix Boot w/ Powerdyne Reactor plates
Wheels: Green Atom Omegas
Protective Gear: Yes
Must-Haves: 9,875,475,089 pairs of Derby Skinz!
- Send out some heartfelt derby love to your peeps…
- Thanks to my family and all my friends that have come to bouts - I love familiar faces in the crowd! MDRV - I miss you ladies! Major thanks to all the HARD, Charm City, and Harm City folks that have helped me learn this game and helped MDRV get started. Punk Sue - my lovely derby wife, I adore you! All my Dutchies, you are the best group to skate with ever! I’ve been through a lot of life changes in the last year, thanks for making me feel like I have a home in Lancaster. <3