Part-time homewrecker and a full-time jawbreaker.
- Join Date?
- September 4, 2007 - On my 18th birthday!
- First Bout?
- 2008 with the Distel Finks
- Best Position?
- Blocker in the back
- What brought you to DDR?
- I heard about DDR when I was 16, but was forced to wait until I was 18 to join. As soon as the clocked ticked over my 18th year, my heart belonged to Dutchland.
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- My supportive parents, my loving friends, good music, lots of Square One coffee, 8 wheels and 2 wheels (my scooter and my bicycle), interesting books, long hikes, lots of candy (giant Jawbreakers, black licorice, Reese's), and drinking half my body weight in water before bouts!
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- Making it to the Top 25 DNN Power Rankings in March 2011!
- DDR Awards/ Fan Favorite Awards?
- 2009 All-Stars All-Star
2010 Fan And League Booty To Beat
2010 MVP DC Bout
2010 MVP Hammer City Bout
- Got any injury stories?
- I sprained my ankle in the middle of my rookie year and was out for 6 weeks. And received a concussion at the beginning of this year.
- Impress us with your skating skills…
- I have an easy transition from a front player to a back player and a good solid hit to block opponents (especially jammers) to the floor.
- Derby props?
- Skates: Riedell
Wheels: Radar Flat Outs
Protective Gear: Scabs, Triple 8, and Protec
Must-Haves: Lots and lots of water, skorts, Derby Skinz, fishnets and laughter, lots and lots of laughter.
- Send out some heart-felt derby love to your peeps…
- I want to thank everyone who come out to watch us because we all work so hard! I love you all! And remember… you only live once!