Sent here to destroy her opponents, she is the ultimate predator.
- First Bout?
- 2008 Dutchland Blitz vs. Wilmington City Ruff Rollers
- Best position?
- What brought you to DDR?
- I saw a girl walking in the parking lot at a local supermarket with a Dutchland Rollers shirt on and thought, “…awesome there’s a Roller Derby league in Lancaster!” I went to the home opener in 2008 and joined in May. By the way, that girl was Jolene Jawbreaker…
- What is your proudest Derby moment?
- Passing the midpoints with the greatest group of tots. Ruthless Ness, Lapcat, Simply The Beth, Paige Layout and Sistine Shrapnel. We’ve come so far and you all make me proud!
- Got any injury stories?
- Not from derby.
- Derby Props?
- Skates: I’m am still riding my original set up: Riedell Carreras.
Wheels: Nothin’ fancy
Protective Gear: Scabs knee pads, various Protec gear, a Triple Eight helmet and a custom mouth-guard
Must haves: Water and more water, then Chapstick.
- Send out some heart-felt derby love to your peeps…
- To my husband for encouraging me to do my best, to the OG’s for pushing me to skate harder and faster, and to my class of tots, you are awesome!