Mugz Shot #13
Photo by Jim Rhoades
- When did you start playing Roller Derby?
- Started boot camp May 4, 2016 and passed my assessments October 2016
- What positions do you normally play/like to play?
- What do you love about Roller Derby?
- Being on skates and the derby community.
- Favorite Roller Derby moment?
- Winning MVP Jammer for Battle of the Freshies 2017 at MDRV.
- Most embarrassing Roller Derby moment?
- Don't have one yet.
- What is one piece of advice you could give to newer girls or those who are thinking about joining Roller Derby?
- Don't get discouraged. Even great skaters fall and have tough days. Get back up and keep pushing yourself.
- What is one thing that Roller Derby/Dutchland helped you achieve?
- It's helped me achieve better physical and mental health.
- What has Roller Derby taught you?
- No matter body type, age, or whatever you can play derby or be a part of the derby community in some way.
- Anything you'd like to say to your adoring fans?
- Thank you for your support, hope to see you at our games and events.