- Join Date?
- May 2008
- Best Position?
- Former blocker - now best announcer!
- What brought you to DDR?
- I saw the recruitment ad online and thought it would be a great new experience.
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- Hanging with so many strong diverse women reminds me what I’m capable of.
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- See injury story.
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- Watching the Dutchland Blitz win their first Bout.
- Got any injury stories?
- Black eye, bruised tailbone… oh yeah and a broken fibula above the ankle bone of my right leg. Thanks Treasure.
- Impress us with your skating skills…
- There are still 203 bones in my body I still haven’t broken… that’s impressive.
- Derby props?
- Skates: Riedell Vandal
Wheels: Sure Grip Fugative black with orange Pushers
Protective Gear: Smith Scabs knee and elbow and Triple 8’s wrist guards
Must-Haves: Ankle wraps and lambs wool!