Now predicting: six more weeks of PAIN!
- Join date?
- December 2008
- First bout?
- July 11, 2009, Blitz vs. Steel City B-Unit
- Best position?
- Offense: Jammer and #2
- What brought you to DDR?
- I had never heard of Roller Derby but saw a flyer and came to a bout with a friend, on a girl’s night out. Within the first five minutes, I knew that I had to do this!
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- I love to skate!
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- Several come to mind, but I would have to say, every time I force myself to watch myself in bout footage, it feels like my most embarrassing moment.
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- (cue flashback montage)
- DDR awards/ Fan Favorite awards?
- Blitz Workhorse
- Got any injury stories?
- A PCL tear and torn Miniscus, a broken Rib, lots of rink rash, and loads of major bruises: the most impressive one was bigger than my hand and included sharp zig-zags of darker bruising from the pattern on my tights.
- Impress us with your skating skillz…
- I don't know about skillz, but I never give up!
- Derby props?
- Skates: Riedell
Protective Gear: Scabs pads and a Triple-8 Brainsaver helmet
- Send out some heartfelt derby love to your peeps…
- Thanks to 'A Boy Named Punk Sue', my family and friends for the constant encouragement, Drayer Physical Therapy, and a huge thanks to my Dutchies — you all are amazing, especially the most adorable derby wife ever: Skid Ho!