Adding injury to insult!
- What was your first bout?
- Exhibition Bout 2006
- What is your best position?
- Blocker 3 in the back of the pack
- What brought you to DDR?
- A friend and my love of rollerskating.
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- The sport of roller derby, roller skates, staying physically fit. Hearing my teammates encourage me and cheer me on.
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- Coming back after 11 months off is in the running right now...
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- When I was coaching for the league, I had a few skaters tell me what I said or did made them skate or do something better.
- DDR Awards/ Fan Favorite Awards?
- “Gassiest” in 2008 (voted by the League)
- Got any injury stories?
- I had a huge, major hematoma on my thigh. Even had to get physical therapy for it. Biggest bruise I ever saw!
- Derby props?
- Skates: Riedell Black Widows
Protective Gear: S-One
Must-Haves: Fashionable legging/ tights and black booty shorts!