She’s gonna baptize you with a hit more powerful than a grenade!
- First Bout?
- October 18, 2008 Dutchland Rollers Championship
- Best Position?
- Pivot or blocker one in front of the pack!
- What brought you to DDR?
- The powerful women, and hard hit’en
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- The hard work, dedication, and wonderful spirit of the Dutchland Rollers!
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- Nothing yet, but it’s sure to come!
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- Recovering from my broken foot to skate in my first bout!
- Got any injury stories?
- I broke my foot not playing the hard core sport of roller derby, but walking out of my back door.
- Impress us with your skating skills…
- I can finally skate backwards!
- Derby props?
- Skates: Riedell Vandals
Wheels: Radar Tuners
Protective Gear: Scabs
Must-Haves: Wonder Woman skate covers, and a pirate skirt.
- Send out some heart-felt derby love to your peeps…
- I just want to thank the Dutchland Rollers for all their hard work training the new skaters to be all we can be! And a special thanks to my Derby momma Treasure Chest for believing in me, and my lovely Derby wife Ruthless Ness for being the best Derby wife ever :)