Taz Charming #1913
Photo by Jim Rhoades
- When did you start playing Roller Derby?
- I started playing ...after my tot group ended in...April of last year (2016).
- What positions do you normally play/like to play?
- I haven't played long enough yet to really know yet, but I like both jamming and blocking...being a pivot...not really.
- What do you love about Roller Derby?
- I love that anyone could do it if they really want to. And you get to learn from women of all walks of life...that's pretty awesome.
- Favorite Roller Derby moment?
- Passing my 27/5 and when my sister in law Bash joined.
- Most embarrassing Roller Derby moment?
- My first game, we were lined up waiting on a review, Thrill Murray nervously told the opposing team that it was my very first game. I was rocked for that jam...but got a congratulations too. So let's just say they were congratulatory hits.
- What is one piece of advice you could give to newer girls or those who are thinking about joining Roller Derby?
- Just do it. It takes some time, yes, but it's totally doable. Just stick with it.
- What is one thing that Roller Derby/Dutchland helped you achieve?
- Um...we shall return to this question in the future.
- What has Roller Derby taught you?
- That I prefer skating over walking. Haha. It's teaching me patience...we aren't all at the same skill level, but we are all learning and mostly getting along.
- Anything you'd like to say to your adoring fans?
- Hey. Hola. Bonjour. Guten tag. Ciao. Namaste.