Torturing the godless since the middle ages, nobody expects the Spanish Incollision.
- First Bout?
- Best Position?
- What brought you to DDR?
- I had the pleasure of attending a few bouts in 2007, and was friends with Mary That Motha, OH GOD and Bunny McBones, and couldn’t wait to sign up.
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- The league members are amazing people who have really become an important support for me, and their support and strength keeps me energized to keep rolling.
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- None embarrassing enough to make an imprint, yet anyway!
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- Every time I get on the track and don’t hurt myself I’m pretty proud.
- Got any injury stories?
- The day after the season opener of 2008 (March 30, 2008), during a practice of only three people, I managed to tear my PCL in my right knee and had to stay off skates for three months.
- Impress us with your skating skills…
- I don’t fall as easily as many would first assume.
- Derby props?
- Skates: Riedell R3 — First pair I bought and hopefully will last for a little while longer
Wheels: Hyper Whitewaters
Protective Gear: Scabs
Must-Haves: Tape, hip/tailbone padding