Tinasaurus Wrecks #3
Photo by Zac Evans
- When did you start playing Roller Derby?
- May 2016
- What positions do you normally play/like to play?
- Pivot; I like jamming and blocking so this position works well
- What do you love about Roller Derby?
- The rush. Especially when taking a good hit.
- Favorite Roller Derby moment?
- The day I passed my last assessment and was announced as an official Dutchland Roller!
- Most embarrassing Roller Derby moment?
- Whenever I fall while alone on the track.
- What is one piece of advice you could give to newer girls or those who are thinking about joining Roller Derby?
- Do it!! It's one of the best decisions I have ever made. I never skated on quads before and was really nervous but everyone is super friendly and helpful
- What is one thing that Roller Derby/Dutchland helped you achieve?
- I am in the best shape of my life, physically and mentally!
- What has Roller Derby taught you?
- To never give up. It's a hard, full contact sport but it is amazing and totally worth the bruises!
- Anything you'd like to say to your adoring fans?
- Thank you so much!!