Photo by Rebeca Thomas
- How long have you been involved in derby?
- Fan since May 2012; Official since August 2012
- How many bouts have you officiated in to date?
- Equipment of choice?
- A sturdy clipboard, Fox 40 whistle, & fingerless gloves for form, function & fashion!
- Cats, Tim Burton, Amanda Palmer, Grace, Mountain Dew Pitch Black, the smell of the greasepaint & the roar of the crowd.
- A full penalty box, holes in my socks, empty Doritos bags, & the cold.
- Most memorable moment?
- At the DDR vs Pennsylvillains bout, when some of the scheduled NSOs got stuck behind a car fire on the highway, I stepped up to Penalty Wrangle for the first time at 20 minutes before the first whistle. I was honored by the faith the Head Ref had in me & I loved the experience!
- Non-Skating Official (NSO), Dutchland Derby Rollers 2012 - present