- Join Date?
- December 2010
- First bout?
- NSO March 12,2011
- Best position?
- What brought you to DDR?
- I had been at my first derby bout at Charm City and decided that I wanted to be involved in this exciting sport. Dutchland was closer than Baltimore so I turned up one night and was treated so nicely by Belle, Fuji and Mel that I felt Dutchland was the League I wanted to be involved with.
- What keeps your wheels turning?
- The awesomeness that is derby
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment?
- None yet but I'm sure there is a few to come.
- What is your proudest derby moment?
- So far it has been finishing the tots training with all those youngsters.
- Got any injury stories?
- Practicing with the ladies one night I was "gently" nudged to the floor hitting my head pretty hard. After sitting out for a few minutes getting my wits back, I got back on the floor and voila, after a couple of laps I realized I was doing crossovers as if I had done them all my life. The next night I couldn't do them again. Strange!
- Impress you with your skating skillz...
- Still finely tuning them
- Derby props?
- Skates: Riedell 265's
Wheels: Radar Tuners Red
Protective Gear: Triple 8 helmet and gloves. 187 knee pads and elbow pads. Butt protector.
- Send out some heart-felt derby love to your peeps…
- Love to all the ladies who have helped this old geezer by their encouragement and expertise. Love to my wife for her understanding and willingness to be without me on Derby nights.